The Paint Zoom is one of the best painting items that is on the market at this time. Not only is it easy to use but it also allows you to cut your painting time in half. Imagine that, the Paint Zoom is the answer to many painters prayers both inexperienced and experienced painters. However, just like with anything else there are things that you will have to do in order to get the most out of your painting experience with the Paint Zoom.
- Make sure that you have all the things that came with the Paint Zoom:
- Spray gun
- Paint container
- Viscosity cup
- Motor base
- Next you have to put the paint zoom together
- Screw the paint container on to the paint gun
- Attach one end of the hose to the back of the paint gun
- Attach the other end of the hose to the motor base
- After you have gotten then Paint Zoom together then you are almost ready to begin.
- Next you have to prepare your space:
- First make sure that the surface is clean and dust free (this makes sure that you get the best results from using your Paint Zoom)
- All the areas that you do not want painted cover with a drop cloth and also be sure to secure tap on the window panes and outlets
- Make sure that you have eye protection available so while you are painting you can protect yourself
- Make sure you have a mask available because it is important for you to breathe in less paint as possible.
- Make sure that you have read over your entire Paint Zoom user’s manual because it contains very important information.
- After you have completed those steps then it is time to prepare your paint:
- Test the viscosity (this means to see how thick the paint is.
i. To do this you must dip the entire viscosity cup into the paint and time how long it takes the paint to empty from the viscosity cup. If it takes longer than the Paint Zoom instruction manual indicated it should you will need to thin your paint.
ii. If it turns out your paint is too thick all you have to do is add 10% water and 90% paint and test the viscosity again. Keep thinning the paint until the desire viscosity has been met.
- Strain the paint.
i. To strain the paint place a paint strainer over the mouth of the paint container and pour your thinned paint through it. This insures that there will be no particles in the paint so you will not have to worry about your paint sprayer becoming clogged.
- After you have completed those steps then you will want to test your paint on a piece of cardboard so you can insure you will get the results you desire before you start your job.
- If you get the results that you desire then you are ready to begin your job.